April 7, 2021 Q&A
Please see details to help answer your questions as it relates to the upcoming 2021 Virtual CRC Conference.
1) How do I access the virtual CRC Conference?
You will receive log in instructions to the event platform in the week before the conference begins.
2) Where is the event located for 2021?
The 2021 event will be online and fully digital.
3) How much does the conference cost?
For 2021, the conference will be offered at the discounted rate of $325.00 plus HST.
4) Why did you postpone the 2020 conference?
Due to health and safety concerns related to COVID-19, travel to and attendance at large gatherings, such as the CRC, was restricted by several organizations. Our commitment to the health and wellness of our delegates is our main focus and was at the centre of this decision.
5) What happens if I registered in 2020 and did not cancel?
- We have maintained your registration and you are assumed registered. You will be enrolled as an attendee for the 2021 conference occurring on this new date – April 7, 2021. Your registration fee will be marked as paid (assuming payment has been processed)
- If no action was taken by the cancellation deadline of July 2020, you were automatically enrolled for the new conference date.
- Please note – if you have registered and did not pay for your 2020 registration, your registration was cancelled, and you will need to re-register for 2021.
- If you paid a higher rate in 2020 above an early rate, we will review and provide the applicable refund on the difference to ensure you will be paying the discounted rate for 2021.
6) Will the 2021 content remain unchanged?
The CRC council has made a series of adjustments to update or add relevant content to ensure the 2021 conference provides all attendees with a range of sessions AND with additional pre-recorded content to ensure each guest can gain access to all sessions.
7) What happens if I changed companies since I registered in 2020 and did not cancel? Please contact us for any additional questions or special exceptions.
We have automatically maintained your corporate registration. If paid by your company, a representative from your company can elect to send another corporate representative in your place. This will require a request to transfer and a special re-registration. It is up to the specific registrant company to contact the event organizers to make this request.
If you have personally paid your registration which can be validated, you can transfer your registration to your new company. It is up to the specific registrant to contact the event organizers to make this request. Only valid registrants with same emails will be able to gain access to attend the online conference.
8) What if I am not able to attend the 2021 CRC Conference on April 7th but still want to see the content?
The benefit of the 2021 Virtual conference is it is online and accessible even after the live event date! All attendees receive access to the event site for a time after the conference to access all breakout sessions and BONUS on Demand content!
9) How can my company sponsor the 2021 CRC Conference?
The CRC has a series of sponsorship opportunities. To become a sponsor please contact us to connect with committee organizers.
10) CRC Conference Cancellation Policy
If a registrant is unable to attend the 2021 CRC event on April 7, 2021 all content will remain online for at least 30 days after the conference and each registered participant will have access to the content through their secured login. Where there are other extenuating circumstances, a registration may be transferred to a suitable colleague. To complete this transfer, ensure to contact the event organizers. If there are additional circumstances, a $50 administration fee will still apply and the full fee excluding this administration fee will be returned.
Click here to submit a question.